Welcome to Third Street Dental.
Our team is looking forward to meeting you, and helping you achieve your goals. Use the information below to prepare for your appointment and set your expectations!
Get Ready for Your First Appointment
If you’re coming for the first time, follow the steps below for the best possible experience.
- Come about 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- Limited free parking is available behind the practice on E Willow St. Meter parking is always available on Third Street.
- We’ll begin your appointment by getting to know you. We’ll talk about what you hope to achieve and what concerns you may have.
- We may also ask about any existing conditions or previous history in your medical file. This helps us deliver the best possible care.
- In nearly every case, we’ll perform a gentle cleaning of your teeth and inspection of your gums.
- We will likely also take digital xrays of your mouth for our records. One of our doctors will review the results with you.
It’s not uncommon for new patients to need some follow-up work. If we find an issue that needs resolved, we’ll discuss your options with you and help you select the right treatment approach.
Want to Save Time?
Reduce the time you wait before your first appointment by completing your intake forms before your appointment.
What to Expect at Your Visit
We believe you are worth our full attention. And we will never pressure you for something you don’t need, aren’t ready for, or can’t afford. Our promise to you is to provide:
Have A Question?
New patients often have questions about their payment options and insurance coverage. To find answers to these questions, visit our Payment & Insurance FAQs.