Tooth Extractions – Columbus, OH
for Your Health
Dr. Glamm and Dr. Sheridan both always take the time to carefully evaluate your teeth and gums to determine the best possible treatment plan for protecting your oral health. While this generally means preserving the teeth whenever possible, there are occasions where a tooth will need to be removed. We’ll make sure that you fully understand why the extraction is necessary, and we’ll do all we can to keep you comfortable and address any concerns you might have. Contact us today if you think you might need tooth extractions in Columbus, OH.
Why Choose Third Street Dental for Tooth Extractions?
- Two Gentle, Experienced Dentists
- Variety of Tooth Replacement Options
- Fully Personalized Treatment Plans
When is a Tooth Extraction Needed?
Extractions are performed in very specific circumstances when there are no other viable options for preserving all of your natural teeth. Such situations include:
- Making room for full dentures.
- Relieving an overcrowded mouth before orthodontic treatment.
- Severe decay or fractures that leave the tooth unable to support a filling or crown.
- Wisdom teeth that cannot erupt without causing pain or interfering with your other teeth.
- Advanced gum disease where the teeth become loose due to the underlying tissue being destroyed.